The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life. Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof." - Richard Bach

Monday, October 18, 2010

cussing makes people think you are too stupid to think of something else to say*

*that title is what I tell my children to keep their mouths clean. With that being said I would be a wealthy woman if I had a cuss jar on my desk at work.

Kainon was watching the kids and Zeph called someone a "bitch." Kainon jumped on him.

Kainon: What did you just say?
Zeph: Um... I don't know.
Kainon: Yes, you do and don't say it again or you'll be eating soap.
Zeph: I'm only in Kindergarten. I can't know what all these words mean.

Kainon: exhale Just go to your room. Mom can deal with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment