I miss blogging. I took it off of the priority list at first because I was swamped with just life in general. It happens. I have tried not to beat myself up about it.
Then, when I would sit down to blog about the kids recent accomplishments and want to post pictures and WAIT! DANGER!!! I would envision my ex (aka Superdad) printing off the pictures and telling the woe is him version. This irks me, but I get over it. They are cute kids and I assume any blog reader could print off their photos to decorate the fridge door. Our family hasn't moved. We aren't in hiding and I am going to brag damnit!
School is underway and its been good for everyone. My OCD self LOVES the routine. I have stressed to Trinity about getting up to do their hair everyday. We are in the 3rd week of school and they have looked (for the most part) very well groomed.
Zeph is doing well in Kindergarten but I have to use soccer as a weapon in my parenting arsenal. His "I know everything, I am good at everything, and you are not worthy to be in my presence" attitude has to be kept in check at all times.
Kainon is in love... with high school football. Its all he thinks about, talks about, drools over. He didn't miss a single weight room session, camp or drill all summer, even if it meant he had to ride his bike the 2 miles to and from before the workouts. I am proud to say that it has paid off (BRAGGING HERE). He was told last week that he made varsity and starting junior varsity. He won't play with the freshmen at all. This is an especially big deal because no other freshman were advanced. I am proud of him. He works hard, and he has even managed to stay humble. That is an even greater accomplishment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment