The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life. Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof." - Richard Bach

Sunday, May 2, 2010

pixie debut

My Jason took me and my new hairdo out dancing Saturday night. We doubled with our neighbors across the way. Kainon offered to babysit to earn some money to go to the movies at the mall. I played dress up. We only spent $8, outside of the babysitting fee, and our $10 run to Taco Bell.


My feet ache today, as do my cheeks from smiling.

6 comments:

  1. You are gorgeous. I love the cut. Wow and you did that yourself. Glad you had such a good evening. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me get this straight - you are this gorgeous AND you had the skill to do this cut yourself??
    I both hate you and adore you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are making me blush! Thanks for the compliments on my head cutting. This is one of the few times that I didn't scissor a chunk out somewhere that could only be fixed with time! I don't know that I'm skilled, I just have the mentality that "its only hair. if i screw it up it will grow back."

    ReplyDelete
  4. not only does it look way better on you, but it cost $50 less.

    you suck so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. seriously though... it is too cute! I wish I could pull off that kind of haircut :)
    Well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and by "making me blush" I mean, this makes me feel all warm and stuff. And I kind of want to date all of you.

    ReplyDelete