Camera batteries:
Zeph has passed preschool and will be receiving his diploma at graduation tonight. Thankfully he was NOT on the naughty list, so he can celebrate with cake instead of his usual bread and water.
Fabric paint:
Junah and I have a date to make t-shirts. I'm looking forward to seeing what he comes up with. His view of the world is one of my favorite channels to watch.
Hair dye:
I took the scissors to my hair again last night. With inspiring internet photos and some tips from youtube... I am loving my pixie cut. It might need a splash of color later.
Paper lunch bag:
Trinity has to make a puppet to retell a book she read for a school assignment. (I love crafts.) Instead of her TeenBeat about Justin Bieber, she read a Mexican version of the Three Billy Goats Gruff. She has been practicing saying "Chupacabra." Its hilarious.
Ear plugs:
Kainon and Savannah like totally different types of music. They blare it on the living room computer (best speakers) during our weekend grill outs. Its not really the volume that gets to me but the mental switch between his rock and her hip hop, while simultaneously staying on my A game to censor / veto their selections.
Food:
These kids must be going through a growth spurt because they can EAT. Wrigley will be at a birthday-skate-sleepover the majority of the weekend so that keeps some of the stash safe. But when one kid goes, we tend to acquire a few more. Kainon is having a friend over. Our friends usually show up with their kids on Friday nights too for weekly basketball and grill outs. I love summer.
Ibuprofen:
No explanation needed.


I love crafts too and your hair sounds very cool! I used to have a pixie cut! It was FUN!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend!
Pixie pictures please! I can't believe you cut your own hair - the bravery involved makes my head spin.
ReplyDeleteDo we get to see a picture?
ReplyDeleteI am so glad Zeph is on the good list. You have me amused and feeling for you at the same time.