The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life. Rarely do members of one family grow up under the same roof." - Richard Bach

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Because its Tuesday and Because I can







My husband to be shares a very strong resemblance to Boris Becker. I was camper of the week at Tennis Camp. Proof we were meant to be.

The flower thing is my hair fascinator. I love it. I dissected and reconstructed with two artifical flowers (which are amazingly lifelike), a quail feather thing I found, the extra beads and sequins off of my dress, some Elmers spray glue and a some $1.39/yard tulle that I'm trying to make a veil thing with. Have I said I love it? Because I love it.

J and I go to Scooters alot. They know us there. Our local stop told us they are inventing a drink for us. I think thats adorable. Hope it doesn't suck. No hazelnut for me, no coconut for J.

Hubba Bubba hands down makes the best bubbles and has the best flavor in the bubble blowing gum genre.

I feel crafty. I think I will try to concoct a version of a bouquet made from an old book. I've seen a few online, but I prefer to cut, glue, paint with my own little twist. If I fail, I will just assign the kids to pick some flowers out of the ditch right before the ceremony.


I think this picture is appealing to look at, even if you're not on any drugs.

2 comments:

  1. I have never seen the book bouquet thing before. Absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize the fascinator is for your wedding. Way cool. Now I want to see your flowers made out of a book. Impressive. I like the picture at the end too.

    ReplyDelete