My blog has been looming like a bill i don't have the money to pay. Not really sure why. I enjoy writing and interacting with the other blog writers I read. I think perhaps its guilt because I haven't been juggling my many balls as easily usual since my hospital stay. The kids are still going full force, I am working full time and still wedding planning. I even read a book, but its just not as smooth as it used to be, or maybe it is and I'm just skewed. not sure.
I am ready for school to start. I am ready for complete routine. I have OCD. We're getting there. Everyone is enrolled, fall soccer practice starts next week, we have our last basketball tournament this weekend, I have started acquiring school supplies from my desk at work, and I have pulled out the school clothes. Bus rides, books and a set bedtime. I am drooling in pleasure just thinking about it.
I am even MORE ready for my wedding. I don't even think it should be called a wedding because its more of an informal party with me twirling in a (off) white dress. All of the details have been completed, but it has all been fun things. Acquiring costumes as props for photos, the girls made pennants and flags for people to wave, Zeph and Trinity have choreographed a dance routine, Miah has her eyepatch ready, Junah is practicing his announcement "People its time to party." and so on. My sister is flying in from Oregon. My best friend is flying in from New York. Friends from Iowa, Kansas, California, and everywhere are trekking in to get down. Our wedding script is fun and quite unconventional. Everyone will be armed with cameras. Good stuff.
That was a pleasant little post, but to catch you up while i've been away you should know that I had a freakout, i had a 2 day strike of silence, 5 year old Zeph did a flip off the high dive at the pool, we've nearly cured Trin of baby talk, Kainon had 2- triple doubles in basketball (thats really good) , Sis visited for the first time in a 6 weeks then caused trouble and is refusing to talk to us again (thats really bad), Junah started karate, Miah has started writing another book, Wrigley is taking skate lessons. Ahh....
I'm unpacking this time and staying in the blogosphere awhile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome back! It's always ok to be in real life for awhile.
ReplyDeleteAlso? Your wedding sounds seriously fab. Costumes and banners? Genius!